As many successful people will agree, continued learning through financial books is a vital tool to benefit your personal life & your business. And who better to take advice from than one of the wealthiest men on earth, Warren Buffett? Buffett is currently estimated to be worth almost 45 billion dollars – and among his recommendations for financial stability, he suggests these books:
- “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham
- “Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits” by Philip Fisher
- “Stress Test” – Jim Geithner
- “The Outsiders” – William Thorndike Jr.
- “The Clash of Cultures” – John Bogle
- “Business Adventures” – John Brooks