Many of us are looking for simple swaps to save ourselves more money. Whether we are watching our spending or not, it is always helpful to pinch pennies where you can, so we compiled a list of quick money saving tips you can implement to spend less and save more!
- Develop a budget
- Save your loose change in a jar for the end of the year – you’ll be surprised how much is in there!
- Bring your lunch to work
- Cancel memberships you’re not using
- Ask for water at restaurants instead of soda / alcohol
- Carpool to work
- Limit the amount of times you eat out
- Buy generic
- Shop at discount stores
- If you don’t like discount stores – wait for discounts at your favorite stores
- Learn to DIY – your hair, nails, skincare regimens
- Plan events around free activities (hiking, fishing, running) instead of around dinner
- Swap cable for Netflix
- Look for cheapest gas stations near you
- Workout outside instead of at a gym
Want More Money Saving Tips?
If you want more tips and tricks to save money where you can, give our office a call at (602) 375-5251 to set up an appointment with one of our money saving experts!